Financing Options Available
The following represents a SAMPLE of some of the more common programs that are available:
Terms and conditions for a five-year lease/purchase with five equal annual payments where the first payment is made upon delivery and acceptance of the new bus and you the school own the bus at the end of the term.
- Even though this is a five-year lease/purchase, it may be bought out or terminated on an annual basis
- The bus is titled in the name of the entity, with the lessor named as the lien holder
- Customer is responsible for all licensing and taxes
- Payments can be made monthly or annually
- Typical financial sources: Blue Bird Financial Services
- Financing is subject to credit approval
- Terms can be 1 year up to 5 years
Example of a typical payment schedule:
|Purchase price of one bus:||$135,022.77|
|5 equal annual payments for years 1-5: ent due 30 days after delivery)||$29,366.86|
|Buy-out amount after five payments:||$1.00|
There are many more creative financing programs at our disposal to help you keep a modern fleet of buses. If you have an interest in our school bus financing, please feel free to contact us.